Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three Years Older - You Can't Live Your Life on Maybes + Live Radio Show

This post comes to us thanks to Justin Schwier of Underground Communique Records.  Check out his site as he's done vinyl releases for J. Robbins's band Channels and will be doing the next Capital release as well.  Justin got in touch after the last post on Three Years Older that he had a copy of their full length from 2004 You Can't Live Your Life on Maybes as well as a live radio performance as well.  He was kind enough to send this over.

I still don't know much about this release though!  If General George drops me a line with some additional background I'll be sure to update this post.

THREE YEARS OLDER
You Can't Live Your Life On Maybes + Live on WLUW - http://www.mediafire.com/?9r8k2qlml7toauo

1 comment:

  1. As I recall, this record was written during the time Taking Back Sunday was on hiatus after losing John and Shaun. The 3YO line-up at the time was George, Rick, Matt (McDannell), & Nick (McCaslin). Adam and Eddie from TBS contributed lead guitars while pursuing new members for their own band.

    There was a rehearsal studio called "Joe's Garage" that nearly every LI band practiced at. The 3yo dudes practiced across the hall from my band, Orion. I remember them needing a new lead guitarist and offering or being asked to fill the spot once the record was complete. I glady accepted and went on to play quite a few shows with the boys. Those were some of the best times of my life! George, remember the wild cows!?

    Ahh, anyway. One other thing I remember about the record is that the secret acoustic track at the end has nearly all of Orion singing, a bunch of The Sleeping fellas, and I remember some ladies too.

    Great blog you've got here! Really brought back some cool memories.

    ReplyDelete